- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We value our patients' experience at Chiropractic & Wellness Center. If you are currently a chiropractic patient, please feel free to complete the following Client Experience Questionnaire. The Questionnaire is in Adobe Acrobat format, and requires the free Acrobat Reader to view.
Dr. Niraj Patel
Your Pottstown Chiropractor
* "I live a very active lifestyle. I do cross fit, I’m a hairdresser and a waitress—on my feet all day. I injured my back working out a few years ago. I’ve been to a few chiropractors and I have gotten relief only to the point where it’s barely tolerable. Someone recommended me to see dr Patel. I’ve gone there 4 times now and my pain has gone from a 10 to a 2. He’s very professional, gentle and he takes his time. All that matters to me, is that I feel the best I’ve felt in years! ~ Samantha C
* "The best decision I ever made was to go to a Chiropractor. I made an even better decision when I picked Dr.Patel!!!! My chiropractic journey started 10 years ago after the birth of my first child. I had tremendous rib pain and decided to try a chiropractor. Dr. Patel and his staff were super friendly, knowledgeable, and caring from the minute I walked in the door and remain that way today. Within weeks I was feeling so much better with very little rib pain. I look forward to go seeing Dr.Patel every 6 weeks. A few of us even call him Magic hands!!!! Start your journey to overall better health - you won't regret it. ~ Trisha M
* "Dr. Patel is the best! I was not a believer in chiropractic. I really am the last person you would think would go to one. I used to tell people who went to one that they were ridiculous and that once you start going you have to keep going. I thought it was a scam. Then I started having lower back pain. It was gradual, over about two years and then one morning I realized I don't have to like like this. I am way too young for this. Getting out of bed in the morning was so painful and though it would loosen up some with stretching throughout the day if my young son had me move the "wrong way" I would scream out in pain. Not a way you want to live your life. To make a long story short, I decided to go see Dr. Patel. I am so happy to say that pain is no longer my way of life and it isn't a scam. I don't have to go every week. I go once a month to 6 weeks to get adjusted and some massage and I feel great! And it is not just my back. I had some dental issues recently and was having jaw pain. My dentist did some adjustments and I was feeling alot better but still on occasion had some discomfort so I mentioned it to Dr. Patel and he worked his magic and now its totally gone!!!! ~ Shannon J
* “Dr. Patel is not the stereotypical chiropractor. You will not get the, "Thanks for coming in, I'll need to see you 3 times a week for the rest of your life." Simply put, he's experienced, he's knowledgeable, he listens and makes your ailments go away. If I ever moved hundreds of miles away, I'd fly in for sessions. Guy is a miracle worker! ~ Dave M.
* "For top notch premium care, the Chiropractic & Wellness Center is second to none in my opinion. Three years ago, while suffering much pain from a herniated disk, I turned to Dr. Niraj Patel for help after a friend recommended him. I found Dr. Patel to be kind, friendly, helpful, gentle, efficient, and most importantly EFFECTIVE. No snapping, cracking, or forceful popping like I so often heard about some other chiropractors people have talked about. When my little one had recurring ear infections, I turned to Dr. Patel for help. He is great with the kids. My son occasionally will ask when we can go to see Dr. Patel again. So I think that alone speaks volumes. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Niraj Patel. When ever anyone mentions aches and pains, especially back or head aches, I mention Dr. Patel. ~ Dale S
* “Dr. Patel has helped my husband, myself and our 7 year old. From neck, back and leg pain to headaches and sinus issues, he has been able to help us. He is kind and caring with his patients, as well as the whole community with his many charitable endeavors ~ Jolynn H
* "Was suffering from severe tension headaches for 5 nights. Finally on the 5 night at around 3am I decided I needed to see a chiropractor. I called right away and left a message about my problem and received a text at 7am confirming an appointment at 8:15am. Knock on wood I have not had problem since. Great service and great people. Thanks for everything! ~ Andrew O
* “The treatments coinciding with the first interview was unlike anything experienced in my 18 years of chiropractic care. It was great” “A pleasure to be cared for as a patient, not a #” “now “to do things like driving and be comfortable in various position is a giant plus” ~ Harold H
* “I came to him in excruciating pain and after only 1 treatment I felt a little relief – and, with each visit, I got a little better” now “getting better with each visit and getting rid of a lot of pain” not using any crutches ~ Gloria P
* “Dr. Patel has been most professional, considerate, caring. I am so happy that I came here, for my back is not bothering me anymore. I am now on maintenance” “I shared my experience already with one acquaintance who is also so pleased she came here” ~ Ellen G
* “I came to CWC to work on the health of my neck, spine & to resolve headaches (migraines) & tendonitis. Through a variety of treatments I generally felt better, my tendonitis is undetectable and most importantly I haven’t had my recurring migraines since early in my treatment 6 months ago” ~ Carol D
* “Professional, helpful, caring, generous with time and advise” “feeling better and seeing improvements with posture” “learning things I can do on an ongoing basis – besides feeling better” ~ Kari R
* “I am 72 years old & have many health issues. Dr. Patel’s treatments have made my general conditions much better. My over all health is much improved. The quality of life at this point is greatly improved” ~ Andy G
* “Very caring person tries his very best to please a person does his very best to help relieve pain & suffering” “Doctor Patel is an excellent Doctor of Chiropractic, very excellent service” ~ Albert S
* “Dr. Patel was soft spoken & gentle & very thorough – I trusted him from the moment we met” ~ Georganne M
* results may vary from person to person
Please join us in helping others! Our annual ongoing "helping my community" drive is underway and there are many that need our help. If you know someone who is suffering with neck & back pain, headaches, shoulder pain, a sports injury, or they have injuries from work or motor vehicle collision, please share this with them.
For faster relief and lasting results with our "plethora of services" Dr. Niraj Patel is offering his expertise with a consultation, comprehensive examination, a visually educational structural scan, and one Free session of Hydromassage all for only $25. This is a limited time offer. All ages welcome. (treatment is not included) (valued at $200)
Sign-up using the form or call us at 610-323-6858 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
|Monday||9 - 1||2 - 7|
|Tuesday||2 - 6|
|Wednesday||9 - 1||2 - 7|
|Thursday||9 - 1||2 - 7|
|Friday||9 - 2|
|Saturday||7 - 12|
|9 - 1||9 - 1||9 - 1||9 - 2||7 - 12||Closed|
|2 - 7||2 - 6||2 - 7||2 - 7||Closed|
* "I live a very active lifestyle. I do cross fit, I’m a hairdresser and a waitress—on my feet all day. I injured my back working out a few years ago. I’ve been to a few chiropractors and I have gotten relief only to the point where it’s barely tolerable. Someone recommended me to see dr Patel. I’ve gone there 4 times now and my pain has gone from a 10 to a 2. He’s very professional, gentle and he takes his time. All that matters to me, is that I feel the best I’ve felt in years!"
~ Samantha C
*results may vary from person to person